a conversation between two friends separated by one state, sharing the same passion for the art of knitwear.

knitorious is an archive for knitwear designers, knitwear students, knitwear lovers and even the knitwear curious.

8.25.2011

the world turns

Now that the temp. has been cooling down a bit lately,
and time has almost come for the Fall season to swing around again,
of course, I've been day dreaming about this Comme Des Garcons collection from
2009. -- One of my favorites, & since I've seen it, I feel subconsciously I gather pieces
that fit into this "look" each year. & now I feel I'm close to ready to
layer to this magnitude... still can't wait to hit the thrift stores for new Fall
pieces though :)














& there we have it. Btw, you may have noticed the blog is taking a bit of a
vacation from the usual back & forth knit-focused stuff between Dani & I.
Busy is the time now-a-days, but I'm sure we'll get back into it when the
new season dawns. Anyhow, the direction has turned into my thoughts & things
that inspire me daily, & in my head relate always back to knitwear & craft.
So, hope ya don't mind too much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment